I found a job in Morocco
It has been a long time since I wrote about my status so here we go:
- I now have a Moroccan wife alhamdulillah and we have been living aboard for 3 months now!
- I am not longer a Belgian resident, I have obtained Moroccan residency.
- I paid my berthing place in the marina for one full year upfront.
- I found a job in Morocco, so it seems I will not be doing long travels for at least one year.
- I added meteorology and long distance radio communication to my learning program. Even though Arabic language is still my favorite. I want to prepare for an Atlantic crossing in the coming years (Brazil? South-Africa? Of course I still have Ziguinchor, Senegal in my memory).
I end this update with a list of books I'm currently studying:
- Heavy Weather Avoidance and Route Design
- Météorologie tropicale : des alizés au cyclone. Tomes 1 et 2.
- Ham Radio for Dummies
- Banque de questions pour le certificat d'opérateur radioamateur